Even though you have made a successful transition to vaping, you still have your nicotine needs. Our nostalgic vape flyers don’t want to be away from their vape bars especially when it comes to traveling.
Gone are the days of leaving your beloved vaping or e-cig devices at home. With advancements in travel regulations and an increasing number of airlines allowing passengers to carry their vaping devices onboard, you can now travel with peace of mind and the assurance that your vape is never too far away.
Vape in the Sky: You Can Continue Your Vaping Session Onboard:
Whether you’re a vintage aviation enthusiast, a classic airline aficionado, or simply seeking a touch of aviation nostalgia, you no longer have to choose between your love for flying and your love for vaping. So, pack your bags, grab your vape, and get ready to soar to new heights with the ultimate travel companion.
- First things first, you must know that vaping or charging your vape device is prohibited and extremely dangerous on a plane. Instead, make sure your device is fully charged before you board your flight.
- The second thing you should keep in mind is the airline’s rules and regulations to ensure that you comply with their policies.
Let me tell you how you can bring your favorite vape device on a plane without trouble, but first, make sure that vaping is allowed in the place you are going.
TSA Guidelines on Bringing Vape Devices on the Plane:
Vaping has become a popular way for people to relax and unwind, but if you’re planning on flying, it’s important to know the rules and regulations surrounding bringing your vape device on board. Fortunately, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has clear guidelines to help you navigate this process safely and legally.
- Don’t pack your vape device in your carry-on luggage, instead pack it in checked bags. TSA recommends this because lithium batteries which are commonly found in vape devices and are not allowed in checked bags to avoid the risk of fire.
By packing your vape in your carry-on, you can ensure that it’s with you at all times and avoid any potential issues.
- Remember to empty your vape tank before boarding the plane. This is because frequent changes in air pressure can cause leaks or other issues. Disassemble your vape and pack each part in a separate bag to prevent any potential damage or leakage.
- While at the airport security checkpoint, you must inform the TSA officer that you have carried a vape device in the carry-on luggage.
You may be asked to remove the device from your bag and place it in a separate bin for screening. Be prepared to answer any questions they may have, such as the type of battery your device uses.
- Rules and regulations surrounding your vaping device may vary depending on your destination. Some countries can have stricter rules regarding vape use.
Thus, it is important to search beforehand in order to avoid any potential legal issues.
By following the TSA’s guidelines, you can safely and legally bring your vape device on board a plane without any trouble. Just remember to always be courteous and respectful to the TSA officers, and to never attempt to charge your device during the flight. Happy travels!
Can You Vape on the Plane?
Vaping on a plane is a big no-no! All airlines strictly prohibit vaping in-flight, so trying to sneak a quick puff could land you in serious trouble. Trust me, the last thing you want is to face legal consequences and ruin your travel plans.
If you’re worried about nicotine cravings during a long flight, it’s a good idea to pack some alternative nicotine products such as gum or pouches. Not only will this keep you comfortable, but it will also help you avoid breaking the rules and causing a disturbance. Remember, safety is key when it comes to air travel, so make sure to respect the rules and regulations set in place.
Passengers are even permitted to bring up to only 100ml of liquids, such as e-juice bottles, in their carry-on luggage. Everything that is greater than 100ml must be packed within checked luggage. Glass containers should be avoided as they could pose a risk and have a chance of breaking and spilling.
Passengers are advised to pack their bottles in quart-sized, clear zip-lock bags. This should enable you to bring along additional 100ml bottles if necessary.
You Must Always Mind of Local Vaping Laws Before You Travel:
You must have an e-cigarette and vaporizer with you in your carry-on bag in order to bring them onto the plane. Juices and e-liquids are the only items that can be stored in checked luggage. E-liquids can only be carried in your carry-on bag in quantities of up to 100ml and must be kept in a clear case.
On a plane, it is definitely forbidden to vape, or stealth vape. Vaping on a plane, even if done covertly, might set off alarms and, if caught, could easily result in an arrest.
It’s great that airlines let vape enthusiasts bring their mods and gear with them, but in return, we should abide by the restrictions and guidelines that have been put in place for our own safety.